936SFR, 963S Autodrape®
Models 936SFR and 963S are designed to operate side and top screen masking panels. These machines are equipped with either a 4" diameter steel (936SFR) or 6" diameter aluminum (963S) grooved cable drum to assure positive positioning of the masking panels. Standard on these machines is the Model MCS control circuit which provides a low voltage (24 vac) Stop/Start/Reverse control from any point of travel. The 24 VAC low voltage control system makes them compatible with most automation systems. These machines can also be equipped with our optional LogiStop® control allowing the user to preset various formats such as slide, flat, scope etc.
In most cases, counterweighting of the masking panels is not necessary saving installation time, the additional expense of the counterweighting, and also minimizes the amount of equipment and potential equipment or interference problems .
Standard unit is equipped with:
- Rotary Limit Switches for full open and full closed positions.
- Low Voltage Control - 24 VAC
- Remote Control Station (RCS-1)
- Drum and Belt Guards
- Helical groove cable drums; (963S) 6"D x 6"W, (936SFR) 4"D x 4"W
- Channel Steel Base
- Connects to 120 volt power supply
- ETL, UL & CUL Listings
- Approximate shipping weight 150 pounds