Welcome to the Dealer section of our website. To gain access to drawings and more, please login below.
Looking for the pricelist files? Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
The Price List is now available exclusively online. These prices take effect September 13, 2021 Click the link below to download your copy.
Don't have a username or password? Click Here to request one (note you must be an authorized ADC dealer to obtain a username and password for the dealer section of this site).
Interested in becoming an authorized ADC dealer? Click here for more information
The dealer section of the ADC website gives you access to the on-line tools and information you need to specify and quote the correct ADC systems and components. Among this section's special features:
- Hundreds of cad.dwg and cad.pdf drawings of ADC track, components, machines and more.
- Current List Price sheet for ADC products.
- Assembly drawings of fully rigged ADC tracks in cad.dwg and cad.pdf format.
- Electrical schematics of virtually every ADC curtain machine and remote control station in cad.dwg and cad.pdf formats.
- Catalog cut sheets with photos and details of our entire product line.
- Track and machine specifications that can easily be cut and pasted into your documents.
- "Submittal Binders" with all the pertinent specifications, data and drawings pre-assembled in a pdf format allow you to gather all the information you'll need with one click.
- "Assembly Binders" in the same pdf format provide instructional text, photos and drawings to give you a better grasp of how the track systems are rigged and installed.
- An on-line video library gives you even more insight into how ADC track assemblies and machines are installed and operate.
Don't be fooled! A machine fabricated with a few UL or ETL listed components DOES NOT make it a UL or ETL listed machine. Only ADC can supply UL and ETL listed machines. Don't get stuck with delays and cost overruns, as the machines on your job site are flagged for being in violation of local building codes. See the ADC curtain machine selector guide on page 87 of our catalog for our listings. Calls us or contact your local UL or ETL office for clarification. Get the facts before you get fined.
Should you be in need of further technical assistance or if you just want to discuss your project with a member of our technical team, we would welcome the opportunity to help address your questions and concerns. Technical assistance can be accessed at the same email and toll-free number listed at the top of the page.