2907 Silver Service®, 6507,7007,8007,9007 Hercules®
Models 2907, 7007, 8007 and 9007 ranging from 1/2 to 2 horsepower, are the select fixed speed lift machines of the ADC line. These units are capable of lifting, without the need of counterweights, substantial loads in accordance with established maximum weights. Each machine is equipped with built-in magnetic brakes and grooved cable drums to facilitate precise positioning. Standard features also include Stop, Start and Reverse low-voltage control, direct drive and rotary limit switches.
Model differences are based on motor horsepower used. Configuration and size is same for all models.
Standard unit is equipped with:
- Rotary Limit Switches for full open and full closed positions.
- Low Voltage Control - 24 VAC
- Remote Control Station (RCS-1)
- Machine Guard
- Helical Grooved Drum 14"L x 6"D. Provides up to 55' of travel.
- Channel Steel Base
- Models 2907, 6507 & 7007 connect to 120 volt power supply (230 volt, 3-phase or 220 volt, single phase is available as an option)
- Models 8007 & 9007 connect to 230 volt, 3-phase power only.
- ETL Listing on the entire machine, not just the control box
- Approximate shipping weight 300 pounds